A faster discord client for your Mac.
Recommended: macOS Monterey
- Has Markdown support for messages
- Much more stable
- Fully tested
Minimum requirement: macOS Big Sur
- Some features are missing
If you want to help and have a macOS Big Sur device, PRs are welcomed
If you have Homebrew installed on your Mac, you can get the latest Accord release by installing the
brew install --cask accord
To upgrade Accord using Homebrew, run the following:
brew upgrade --cask accord
GitHub Releases [Recommended]
Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Accord via GitHub releases. These builds will not receive automatic updates, so you will have to manually check for updates to benefit from the latest features and bug fixes.
Install Accord via TestFlight. This allows you to receive automatic updates, give feedback to the project, and stay up-to-date with changelogs. However, the TestFlight might be less updated.
Xcode is required.
- Download the project and open it in Xcode
- In the project settings, select Signing & Capabilities tab, select your development team and input a new bundle id.
- Open your terminal app and cd into the directory.
The built product will be in the
This project is licensed under the BSD 4 clause license.
- If you have questions, feel free to ask them in our Discord server!
- If you’d like to report an issue, please do so here.