Swift client for the GoTrue API.
The usage should be the same as gotrue-js except:
signInwith oauth2 provider only return provider url. Users have to launch that url to continue the auth flow.
- After receiving callback uri from oauth2 provider, use
getSessionFromUrlto parse session data.
- Default persist storage provided using UserDefaults.
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Clone the project to your own machine
- Commit changes to your own branch
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request so that we can review your changes and merge
This repo is licensed under MIT.
- https://github.com/supabase/gotrue-js – ported from supabase/gotrue-js fork
- https://github.com/netlify/gotrue-js – original library