Welcome to the Bidone iOS Coding Test!
Create a simple application with the list of orders from viewModel and display them in a list. When a user selects a order they will be shown a second screen that will display a more detailed view of the order with view of products.
We have given you some code over here to start with. Please clone/fork this repository.
- Consume the orders data from the viewModel
- Display data in a sorted list
- Open a detailed view when user selects a list item
Please commit frequently to communicate your throughts while working on this assignment.
What is valued
- Best practice design patterns
- Clean Code
Nice to have (If you have time)
- Unit and UI Tests
- Calculate how much GST was paid on each order. GST is 15%. It is up to you to choose the most appropriate place to display GST
Try not to spend more than 4 hours on this. You are not necessarily expected to do everything in this assignment because of the short duration.
- Native iOS frameworks only (no Flutter sorry)
- Use whatever libraries you are comfortable with