DulocCastle is a general cryptographic library written in Swift.
I was looking for a nice cryptographic library that easily interfaces with Apple CommonCrypto and Keychain. I couldn’t find anything that really got the job done so I’ve decided to take a crack at it myself.
The intention of this library is that it will not depend on any other libraries and will be fully self contained. It will be a fully loaded PKI library that will support the most common cryptpgraphic structures and functions.
A lot of inspiration for the creation of this library was BouncyCastle in Java and it’s lack of existence in Swift.
ASN.1 Decoder (0.1.0)
- Reading ASN.1 BER/DER/CER format
- Conversion of ASN.1 data to Swift types
- Ease of use functionality for ASN.1 traversal (probably with dictionaries)
ASN.1 Encoder (0.2.0)
- Encoding bytes using the ASN.1 BER/DER encoding format
- Easy insertion of new bytes to already written structure
- Composition of structured and nested types
- Wrapping of existing structures
General PKI Structures (0.4.0)
- PEM to DER Conversion (0.3.1)
- DER to PEM Conversion (0.3.1)
- RSA and ECC key generation (Apple SecKey/Secure Enclave) (0.3.2)
- Biometric usage
- Saving to KeyChain
- Encryption with keys
- Signing with keys
- ASN.1 representation
- Distinguished Name (0.4.1)
- X509 Certificate (0.4.2)
- Saved as Apple SecCertificate
- Store the the Key Chain
- Certificate Revocation List (0.4.3)
- PKCS#10 Certificate Signing Request (0.4.4)
- PKCS#7 (0.4.5)
There isn't really anything to use at the moment but keep checking back!