iPhone IP Spoofer for Real Devices.
IP, or internet protocol, is a string of numbers that identifies your iPhone, iPad, or whatever device you’re using to browse the internet.
You probably don’t need to worry about your IP address
too often, but if you ever need to change it to protect your privacy, help resolve Wi-Fi connectivity issues, or access content that’s only available in other countries, it can be done in just a few steps.
- iPhone device.
- iPhone cable.
- Download and Install Xcode.
- git clone https://github.com/Ebrahim-Mostafa/iPhoneSpoofing.git
- Import iPhoneSpoofing.xcodeproj inside Xcode.
- Change the Latitude and Longitude on EgyptSpoofing.gpx file corresponding to lat and lon of your choice:
<wpt lat="25.252208473472418" lon="55.33279196882006"><name>EgyptSpoofing</name>
- Plug your iPhone cable with the device.
- Choose your device in Xcode.
- Run the project.
- Simulate Location from Xcode.
Choose Egypt Spoofing which refer to EgyptSpoofing.gpx file
Contributors names and contact info:
- Initial Release
This project is licensed under the [Ebrahim Mostafa] License – see the LICENSE.md file for details