Firebase Cloud Firestore, TableViews and Cocoapod Dependencies
What I learned in this module
- How to integrate third party libraries in your app using Cocoapods and Swift Package Manager.
- How to store data in the cloud using Firebase Firestore.
- How to query and sort the Firebase database.
- How to use Firebase for user authentication, registration and login.
- How to work with UITableViews and how to set their data sources and delegates.
- How to create custom views using .xib files to modify native design components.
- How to embed View Controllers in a Navigation Controller and understand the navigation stack.
- How to create a constants file and use static properties to store Strings and other constants.
- Learn about Swift loops and create animations using loops.
- Learn about the App Lifecycle and how to use viewWillAppear or viewWillDisappear.
- How to create direct Segues for navigation.
This is a companion project to The App Brewery’s Complete App Developement Bootcamp, check out the full course at www.appbrewery.co