Flash Chat is an Internet-based messaging application similar to WhatsApp. A service called Firebase Firestore is used as the backend database to store and retrieve our messages from the cloud.
- Integrate third party libraries into your app using Cocoapods and Swift Package Manager.
- Store data in the cloud using Firebase Firestore.
- Query and sort the Firebase database.
- Uses Firebase for user authentication, registration, and login.
- Configured with UITableViews and configuration of its data sources and delegates.
- Custom views using .xib files to modify native layout components.
- Embed view controllers in a navigation controller and navigation stack.
- Static constant and property files for storing strings and other constants.
- Swift loops and animations using loops.