Flixster iOS Project for CodePath iOS Course
Flix is an app that allows users to browse movies from the The Movie Database API.
NOTE - PASTE PART 2 SNIPPET HERE: Paste the README template for part 2 of this assignment here at the top. This will show a history of your development process, which users stories you completed and how your app looked and functioned at each step.
Flix Part 1
- (2pts) User sees an app icon on the home screen and a styled launch screen.
- (5pts) User can view and scroll through a list of movies now playing in theaters.
- (3pts) User can view the movie poster image for each movie.
- (2pt) User can view the app on various device sizes and orientations.
- (1pt) Run your app on a real device.
App Walkthrough GIF
Describe any challenges encountered while building the app.
I was new to navigating creating the different screens for this app, even though I am familiar with Xcode. I used the Slack server in order to navigate the challenges that came from this assignment.