CatBooth is an iOS application oriented toward the following patterns:
✅ VIPER Architecture
✅ Protocol Oriented
✅ Functional Programming
✅ Clean Code
✅ Dependency Injection
✅ Unit Tests
✅ Snapshot Tests
It’s based on a
GET api and built over a
UICollectionView and detailed
The Design was inpired from Instagram
- This project uses CocoaPods, so to be able to run it execute the command
pod installon the root of the project where the
CatBooth.xcworkspacefile, run it on the simulator and enjoy the amazing Cat As A Service API.
Current Features (v1.0)
- Cat stories listing based on
- Cat pictures and tag listing based on
- Simple tap will display the picture on a larger view.
- Long tap to share the picture with other applications.