Air Quality Monitoring Application
Swift project with JSON parsing using codable
About the application
The app consists of live realtime data from the weather report api connection. If a user clicks a particular city he is redirected to a graph page where se can see live data in animating forms.
Xcode : 12+
SDK: iOS 14.0
Cocoapods : Yes
- Splash screen with label
- Table view with data comign in live.
- Application is connected to web sockets and the ui is updating every 30 sec.
- If a user selects a city then he can see the live data on a graph.
- Simply run the xcode project no special instructions, sending the agent
- Assumes iOS 13 + iPhone Support ONLY. Not backwards comaptible.
- More unit tests for better code coverage.
- Negative unit tests to check edge cases.