Networking, JSON Parsing, APIs and Core Location
What I learned in this module
- How to create a dark-mode enabled app.
- How to use vector images as image assets.
- Learn to use the UITextField to get user input.
- Learn about the delegate pattern.
- Swift protocols and extensions.
- Swift guard keyword.
- Swift computed properties.
- Swift closures and completion handlers.
- Learn to use URLSession to network and make HTTP requests.
- Parse JSON with the native Encodable and Decodable protocols.
- Learn to use Grand Central Dispatch to fetch the main thread.
- Learn to use Core Location to get the current location from the phone GPS.
This is a companion project to The App Brewery’s Complete App Development Bootcamp, check out the full course at www.appbrewery.co