The following required functionality is complete:
- User can enter a bill amount, choose a tip percentage, and see the tip and total values.
- User can select between tip percentages by tapping different values on the segmented control and the tip value is updated accordingly
The following optional features are NOT implemented:
- UI animations
- Remembering the bill amount across app restarts (if <10mins)
- Using locale-specific currency and currency thousands separators.
- Making sure the keyboard is always visible and the bill amount is always the first responder. This way the user doesn’t have to tap anywhere to use this app. Just launch the app and start typing.
The following additional features are implemented:
- List anything else that you can get done to improve the app functionality!
Here’s a walkthrough of implemented user stories:
GIF created with Recordit: https://recordit.co/.
Describe any challenges encountered while building the app.
Copyright 2022 Weilon Price Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.