RCDCamera : Remote Color Depth Camera
Simple iOS remote camera app to send color and depth images that can be received by the socket, without any 3rd-party dependencies. It is implemented to replace Intel RealSense for my personal usage.
Dependencies and requirements
2 mode is available,
RGB. You can switch to each other in runtime.
- Send color and depth image to socket.
- Intrinsic matrix viewer
- Current fov viewer
- Current color templerature viewer
- Send color image only to socket.
- Manual ISO and exposure controller
- Manual color gain controller
Device's IP address is required to get images.
RCDCamera uses port
12345 by default.
- RGB image : Send UTF-8 encoded
"rgb"string to the address, PNG image itself will be returned.
- Depth image(in RGBD mode only) : Send UTF-8 encoded
"depth"string to the address, binary of the depth ARRAY will be returned. You have to convert it to an image in some way.
Note that UTF-8 encoded
__TAIL_TAIL_TAIL__ is added to the end of the data in both mode. It can be used to separate images/data from received binary.
client_example.py for example. It receives color or depth image from the connected socket.
- Check IP address of your device and run application.
- Set IP address as device's in
client_example.pyand run script. It may requires few dependencies.