Small app which lets user fetch marvel heroes and recruit them in their squad.
- Characters (Heroes) List View (Collection View) with images and title.
- Squad List View (When character is added to the squad)
- When character is clicked, detail page is displayed with character details (title, description, image, recruit button)
- Recruit Button – Clicking on button will add character to the squad, which user can remove by unclicking the button.
- Language: Swift
- Platform: iOS 15
- UI: SwiftUI and UIKit (Project has both settings, just visit ContentView.swift and change the view type)
- Networking: Combine + URLSession
- Database: Core Data (To save squad recruits)
- UI Design Pattern: Model View View-Model – Coordinator (MVVM-C) with Dependency Factory (For UIKit)
- UI Binding: Combine
- Unit Tests (for data driven components)
- Depedency Injection with Factories
- Collection Views (Compositional Layout), Collection View List Cells, Diffable Data Sources
UI is developed in both SwiftUI & UIKit due to insufficient knowledge on SwiftUI (still in learning though progressive phase).