If you were looking for a something like this:
- TEA (The Elm Architecture)
- MVU (Model-View-Update)
- MVI (Model-View-Intent)
- UDF (Unidirectional Data Flow)
…but on Swift. Then you have found it!
Swiftea is implementation of TEA/MVU architecture pattern using Swift.
- Cancellable side effects (cancel outdated network requests)
- Do not use 3rd party libraries
- use Combine
- 100% business logic code coverage
- Lightweight: 2 structs, 1 enum, 2 final classes; less than 200 lines of code
We’re open to merge requests
- iOS: 13.0
- Swift: 5.5
Installation (Cocoapods / SPM)
Swiftea is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
Also you can integrate framework as SPM package
Dmitrii Coolerov, [email protected]
Swiftea is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.