Swift library containing high-level support for the FlowAllocator app
FlowAllocHigh is part of the OpenAlloc family of open source Swift software tools.
Most critical functionality in this library is backed by unit tests. Coverage can likely be better than it is.
Note that any given unit test may have defects or bad assumptions, and can be worthy of review and re-write.
- FlowAllocator – portfolio rebalancing tool for macOS
- FlowWorth – portfolio valuation and tracking tool for macOS
- FlowUI – shared UI support for the FlowAllocator and FlowWorth apps
- FlowAllocHigh – high-level support for the FlowAllocator app
- FlowAllocLow – low-level support for the FlowAllocator app
- FlowWorthLib – support for the FlowWorth app
- FlowBase – shared support for the FlowAllocator and FlowWorth apps
- FlowStats – shared stats support for the FlowAllocator and FlowWorth apps
- FlowViz – shared visualization components for the FlowAllocator and FlowWorth apps
- FlowXCT – shared testing components for the FlowAllocator and FlowWorth apps
Copyright 2021, 2022 OpenAlloc LLC
The code for this library is licensed under the Mozilla Public License 2, except where noted in individual modules.
Contributions are welcome. You are encouraged to submit pull requests to fix bugs, improve documentation, or offer new features.
The pull request need not be a production-ready feature or fix. It can be a draft of proposed changes, or simply a test to show that expected behavior is buggy. Discussion on the pull request can proceed from there.
Contributions should ultimately have adequate test coverage. See tests for current entities to see what coverage is expected.