What is CombineValidate?
Useful satellite for validation user inputs proposes for any SwiftUI architectures. (MVVM as basic reference)
- SwiftUI native
- Combine under the hood
- Fully customizable
- Validate simple fields for non empty values
- Validate fields by predefined or your own regular expressions
- Try input by multiple regex expressions and emerge up the result what is the regex got fired
- Pass your own error messages
- Localize error messages with custom localization table names
- Use the wide validation extension library
- Extend the set of validation possibilities as you want
Useful set of validation publishers and regular expressions library.
- any kind of credit card numbers
- hash tags
- much more
The CombineValidate dependes on the Combine reactive framework.
- iOS 13
- MacOS Catalina
Package installation occurs via SPM.
Add package in your Xcode as dependency
- Find in File menu “Add packages“
- Use the repo link https://github.com/pridees/combine-validate and follow for installation steps
- Add the CombineValidate dependency to your project targets
Look at here and explore documentation.