In this series, you will explore different classes and API provided for iOS apps.
Titbit 1 – UICollectionView with UIContextMenu
Using UICollectionView, you will create a grid layout and use UIContextMenu to display a quick custom preview. A great way to enhance user experience in your apps is by implementing this feature.
- How to create a grid layout with equal spacing around UICollectionView items?
- How to show a custom preview using UIContextMenu?
- How do I view menu items and submenu items along with a quick preview?
- How to programmatically add constraints without a library?
- How to programmatically create UIs for an app?
and many other things…
Connect with me
Feel free to reach out if you have questions or if you want to contribute in any way:
👉 Topmate (Connect 1:1 with me)
👉 Instagram (Random updates)
👉 Linkedin (Connect with me)
Don’t forget to click on ‘Star’ button 🌟
Happy Coding !!