Loco is a extremly fast CLI linter for Localization.strings and swift files.
What does it check?
- Untranslated strings in your swift files
- Missing keys in one or more languages
- Duplicate keys
- Unused keys
- Missing a translation file for a whole language
- Loco will output its result in a compiler error log format so it can easily be integrated in third party apps (like Emacs, VI)
- Quick and dirty (alot of imperative coding mixed with tons of functional. Sorry purists)
- Does not lint Localization.dict
- Does not lint Storyboards
- Will have false positive and its untested
Compile the project using terminal (or Xcode)
Copy the loco binary from .build/debug to /usr/local/bin/
How to use
Just run loco from your project root.