GoPlay is a media player framework for iOS. Based on FFmpeg and OpenGL ES 2.0. support all formats and custom your own filters by GLSL.
build script is based on FFmpeg-iOS-build-script
- To build everything:
After compile, if you want to custom your own library, you shoud notice three points: 1) copy ./ffmpeg-3.4.1/libavformat/avc.h ---> ./FFmpeg-iOS/include/libavformat/ 2) copy ./FFmpeg-iOS ---> ./GoPlay/GoPlay/Vendor/FFmpeg/ 3) config: Build Settings - Header Search Paths - "$(SRCROOT)/GoPlay/Vendor/FFmpeg/FFmpeg-iOS/include"
- H.264/H.265(hevc) hardware accelerator (VideoToolBox)
- support FFmpeg software Decode
- support all formats based on FFmpeg, including RTMP, RTSP, HTTP/HTTPS and so on
- support custom filter(based on OpenGL ES 2.0 glsl)
- support filter chain between source and display (refer GPUImage)
- support watermark filter
- VR video and arcball control
- accurate seek support
- powerful robust algorithm for audio and video synchronization
- support adaptive frame drop
- video-output: OpenGL ES 2.0
- audio-output: AudioUnit
// iOS - AVFoundation.framework - AudioToolBox.framework - VideoToolBox.framework - libiconv.tbd - libbz2.tbd - libz.tbd - FFmpeg 3.4.1
PlayViewController* vc = [[PlayViewController alloc]init]; vc.url = @""; //input video/audio url [self.navigationController pushViewController:vc animated:YES];
//custom your own player based on FFPlay/FFFilter/FFView; //PlayViewController is a demo.
- plane video
- vr video
- video with watermark
Subscribe to iOS Example
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox