This is a minimal TODO iOS app built using Swift. The app allows you to add tasks that you need to complete and mark them as completed when done.
- Add tasks
- Mark tasks as completed
- Delete tasks
- Xcode 12+
- iOS 15+
- Clone the repository to your local machine
- Open the project in Xcode
- Build and run the app on your simulator or device
- Launch the app
- Tap the “+” button to add a new task
- Enter the task details and tap “Save”
- To mark a task as completed, swipe left on the task and tap the “Complete” button
- To delete a task, swipe left on the task and tap the “Delete” button
This project is licensed under the MIT License – see the LICENSE.md file for details.