Start debugging iOS network calls like a wizard, without extra code! Wormholy makes debugging quick and reliable.
What you can do:
- No code to write and no imports.
- Record all app traffic that uses
- Reveal the content of all requests, responses, and headers simply by shaking your phone!
- No headaches with SSL certificates on HTTPS calls.
- Find, isolate and fix bugs quickly.
- Swift & Objective-C compatibility.
- Also works with external libraries like
- Ability to blacklist hosts from being recorded using the array
- Ability to share cURL rappresentation of API requests
- iOS 9.0+
- Xcode 10+
Add it to your project, and that’s all! Shake your device or your simulator and Wormholy will appear! You don’t need to import the library into your code, it works magically!
I suggest you install it only in debug mode. The easiest way is with CocoaPods:
pod 'WormholyForObjectiveC', :configurations => ['Debug']
If you want to disable the shake, and fire Wormholy from another point inside your app, you need to set the environment variable
NO, and call this local notification:
[[NSNotificationCenter defaultCenter] postNotificationName:@"wormholy_fire" object:nil];
You can also programmatically enable/disable the shake gesture at any time. You can do
WHWormholy.shakeEnabled = NO to disable (or enable) the shake gesture.
Wormholy is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.