A macOS Application to explore and edit Asset Catalog (.car) files on macOS, with a nicer native, modern-feeling UI that does not crash every couple of seconds.
There are a few existing asset catalog viewer applications for macOS, however, none felt feature complete, Samra offers the following:
- Browse through the Asset Catalog file
- Show all types of objects (renditions) in it, not just images (colors, pdfs, image sets, etc)
- Ability to edit icons/images & colors
- Search in Asset Catalog for renditions by name
- View detailed information about each rendition, such as lookup name, width, height, appearance (if it’s meant for dark mode or light mode) and other type-specific information (ie, RGB values for colors).
What versions does this support?
How can I download this?
Download the .app from the Releases