This is a sample AR project written with Swift language for iOS devices. While I was learning the ARKit framework, I defined this project and this is the result.
It contains 4 sections:
- Earth and Ship: At the center, there is the Earth, and a ship with an animation flies around the earth.
- Paint: You can paint anything with any color in the real world!
- Surface: A surface detection that can detect vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Measurement: It lets you measure the distance between two points in the real world.
Some Key features:
- Architecture: MVVM
- Using SceneKit and ARKit
- Swift 5
- Without external libraries