Lasso+SwiftUI Example Weather App
This is a sample iOS app that demonstrates using Lasso and SwiftUI together.
|Home Screen||Detail Screen||Map Screen|
- Search for weather by zip code
- Search for weather by recent searches
- See temperature and conditions at a valid location
- Upon any error, an alert is presented
- See the location on a map using Apple Maps
[Coming Soon] Check out the two-part tutorial on building a SwiftUI app with Lasso.
- iOS 14.0+
- Xcode 12.0+
- Clone the repository to your local computer.
- Confirm that you have Lasso added as a Swift Package dependency.
- Register an API key with OpenWeather®.
WeatherService.swift(See disclaimer here).
- Congratulations, you’re all set!
We love contributions!
If you have a feature in mind, and/or have found a bug, the best thing to do is:
- Search the issues to see if someone has already brought it up!
- Create a new issue that explains in detail the improvements you’d like to see.
- If you have a code change in mind, that’s awesome!
- Fork the project repository.
- Create a branch for your feature change.
- Open a pull request!
Charles Pisciotta, iOS Engineering Intern
You are free to do with this project as you please. We do welcome attribution, and would love to hear from you if you are using Lasso in a project!
Are you interested in joining the WW team? Check out the careers page to view technology job listings as well as open positions on other teams.
OpenWeather® provides the weather data in this app. WW is not affiliated with or sponsored by OpenWeather, nor is WW a sponsor of OpenWeather. OpenWeather is used exclusively for demonstrative purposes.
Image assets are provided by Pexels. WW is not affiliated with, sponsored by, nor a sponser of Pexels.