“Thanks for your reading, please give me a STAR!”
“To be a macOS App Developer”
“The self-taught projects” I follow the latest trends & technology in the market. I make sure my code is of production quality.
#1: MarkdownEditor – like TextEdit, Pages, Numbers apps.
- This is a document-based app/ purely macOS application.
- The app allows users to: write formatted text quickly and easily.And it can be converted into HTML for displaying but is much more convenient to write and edit, with: The HTML preview, a toolbar, menus, and allow app to use either “.md/ .markdown/ .mdown” for the file extensions.
- Currently, the application supports 2 languages: English and Vietnamese.
Expecially, on macOS 12 or above, using AttributedString that could be formatted using Markdown and make the text inside Text views selectable.
- Swift-MarkdownKit for coverting Markdown to HTML
- Markdown Here
- .MARKDOWN File Extension
- Daring Fireball – Markdown