PhotoGrid is a simple app to let your best photos organized.
You can mark your prefered photos like favorites also.
- Take a new photo using camera device
- or pick one from the the library photo if you need to use on a simulator for tests
- See your photos on PhotoGrid's list
- Tap photos in the list to see it larger
- Users can mark a photo as a favorite to see it on PhotoGrid’s list on the top
- Delete photo with a longpress.
- As PhotoGrid only displays it’s own photos, users can remove photos from the app and after that they choose to keep or remove from library too.
|Launch||Permissions||Add new photo
|Added PHotos||Detail View + Favorite||Removing a Photo|
|Added Photos||Take a Photo|
- PhotoGrid uses SwiftUI framework and it’s default architecture, that is a MV - Model and View utilizing Combine approach, what give us a C - a Controller downplay. Also uses some Views extensions as a ViewModel to split and isolate responsabilities. The PhotoLibrary is separated as a Repository, to be deacoupled and easily updated if app needs another kind photo’s library in the future.
- PhotoGrid uses XCTests
- The tests are splited in Unit and UI tests with some possibilities (is not covering all functionalities).
How to run the app
Clone the app using this repo Open XCode -> Open project (no workspaces here) Product -> Run or Command + R to run the project in a simulator or device.
How to run the tests
Product -> Test or Command + U to run the test suite.