A simple Swift-based iOS Native app that uses the New York Times Most Popular Articles API to display a list of articles with details.
- Use the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) pattern to organize code.
- Security features such as SSL Pinning and Code Obfuscation are included.
- Modular Approach – Core Modules are completely separate from generic modules.
- Leveraged universal UI Feature of auto-layout
- Supported environments: XCODE 13.0 and IOS 15.0
- Pods are made available as part of the repository to make checkout and execution easier. Simply download the project and execute it.
Copyright 2022 Muhammad Zain ul Abdeen
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.