iOS app displaying New York Times top stories.
- Shows articles from various sections of New York Times top stories.
- Open each article as a web page (I couldn’t find article detail API so I show the news url as a web page instead).
- Navigate between articles by swiping.
- Save article as favorite.
- Caching on article list and images.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
Software required to run this project:
- Xcode 13
NYT News.xcodeprojon your local machine using Xcode
- Click the Run button on Xcode
- The iOS simulator will be opened and automatically run the app
Currently we have one test target:
Examines single path of our codes through a method or function.
Will be added later.
- Swift 5 – A clean and modern programming language from Apple.
- SwiftUI – Declare the user interface and behavior for your app on every platform..
- SDWebImage – Asynchronous image downloader with cache support as a UIImageView category.
- SwiftUIPager – Native Pager in SwiftUI.
- Mocker – Mock Alamofire and URLSession requests without touching your code implementation.
Please fork the repo instead of pushing the code directly.
Thank you for your contribution ?
For the versions available, see the tags on this repository.