App Store link
The app is under review on Apple AppStore Connect and will be available soon.
No unnecessary analysis or grouping. Just a simple todo list.
- Create todo items
- Set important items as high priority
- Todo items are sorted by due date and priority
- Tap the check icon to toggle done status
UI of the app is based on design by Rita Deyneko.
The Figma design file can be found here.
A brief high-level overview of the tech stack used:
- The app is developed using Swift and the UI is built using the Storyboard.
- For persistent storage (database), the app uses Core Data.
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/himanshu-matharu/To.Do-App.git
- Open the project on XCode.
- Build and Run.
The To.Do app is free and open-source software licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0. See the LICENSE file for more details.
For any queries, send me a mail on [email protected]