WeatherMaps is a simple weather app that allows the user to fetch weather of a location using the a map or his GPS location.
How it works
WeatherMaps uses OpenWeatherAPI to fetch the current weather at a given location. The user can request the weather in 3 different ways :
- Using his current GPS location.
- Select a specific location on map.
- Searching the a specific city by typing it’s name in the searchbar.
- Clone this repository using :
git clone https://github.com/Fpaciello/WeatherMaps.git
- Open the project on XCode.
- Select the device or the simulator that will be used to run the app.
- Click the Play button or press Command (or Cmd) ⌘ + R