An animated trophy banner that looks like Xbox achievement.
- iOS 14.0+
- tvOS 14.0+
- Swift 5.3+
TrophyKit is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
To run the example project, clone the repo, and run pod install from the Example directory first.
/// Create a trophy instance with a configuration. It is efficient to retain a trophy instance /// and call `show` with different parameters. let trophy = Trophy(configuration: TrophyConfiguration(size: .medium)) /// Show the trophy in view controller. trophy.show(from: self, title: "Achievement Unlocked", subtitle: "You have added a new skill!", iconSymbol: "gamecontroller.fill", trophyIconSymbol: "rosette")
- [x] Performance optimization and support reuse
- [x] tvOS support
- [ ] More customization APIs
- [ ] Tweak animation and visual
- [ ] Sound and haptic support
- [x] Swift Package Manager
- [ ] Queue for multiple trophies
- [ ] Position for display trophy banner
- [ ] Manually hide banner
- [ ] Support anchor view like toolbar or tab bar
- [ ] Interactions like tap target and completion block
TrophyKit is available under the MIT license.