This app shows the current percentage of the vaccination campaign in Brazil and its states. The data is obtained thanks to covid19br.
The main purpose of this project is to give it a try to widgets, a new iOS 14 feature while using Combine and SwiftUI.
- Don't name any structure as State in your code or it will conflit with
- With Combine you will face the need of use a lot of
eraseToAnyPublisher()function unless you want type the whole variable hard-type like:
Publishers.ReceiveOn<Publishers.Map<Publishers.ReplaceError<Publishers.TryMap<AnyPublisher<Output, Failure>, Output>>, Output>, DispatchQueue>'
- SwiftUI doesn't provide an easy way to remove the separator line in its UITableView (aka List).
- Why doesn't my List work properly?
- Confused about the manner I kept the view model in memory using input/output with transform function technique.
- Anderson Kloss Maia - ndrsKloss
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details