Countries is an app that help the user to get some information about any country in the world like its capital, continent, population, and location on the map.
To install and run Countries on your device, follow these steps:
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/Mohamed-Mostafa7/Countries.git
- Open the project:
- install required packages:
swift package update
- Open the project in Xcode.
- Build and run the project.
- Show countries: The main screen present a table with all the countries in the world.
- Search: The user can search for directly for the country that he needs to get information about.
- Details: By choosing a country the user can see the all information about it.
- Map: Showing the country on the map make it better to get its location specifically.
The following technologies were used in the development of Contacts:
- MVC Architecture pattern
- URLSession Networking
- Json parsing
- Kingfisher libirary
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.