TZSignalStrengthView for iOS
TZSignalStrengthView is an easy to use UI component to help display a signal bar with an added customizable fill animation providing the following features:
- Easy customization using the interface builder.
- Support for different colors to different strengths (high, medium, and low).
- Customized duration of the animation.
- The number of bars is corresponding to the specified strength.
- The ability to add borders with custom widths’.
- The ability to change the spacing of the bars.
- Add a new
UIViewand set it’s class to
TZSignalBarViewand its module to
Set width and height constraints to
Set the custom features as preferred.
Check out the
Demo appfor more examples.
TZSignalBarStrength to your project.
Add the pod to your pod file:
And then run:
- Add a cocoapods version.
- Add a swift package manager version.
- Add a SwiftUI version.
- Support custom number of signal bars.
- Support custom values for different strengths.
- Add fading animation.
- Add interaction methods.
- Support interactive signal customization. (Change signal strength during run-time)
TZSignalStrengthView is available under the MIT license.
TZSignalStrengthView does not collect any data.