MagicSight App is an image recognition application developed in Swift using Xcode. This fun app utilizes Core ML to identify objects from photos and presents the recognized object with a magical theme.
- Image-based object recognition
- Presentation of results with a magical theme
- 10-90% accuracy rate
- Clone this repository to your local machine:
git clone https://github.com/sivilabdullah/MagicSight-App.git
- Open the project in Xcode by double-clicking the cameraCapture.xcodeproj file.
- Build and run the project on your simulator or a connected device.
- Launch the application.
- When the app is running, select or capture an image.
- The app will recognize the object in the image and display the result with a magical theme.
If you would like to contribute by adding new features, fixing bugs, or improving documentation, please feel free to contribute. Please read our contribution guidelines and follow the code of conduct.