InfoWind is an Open Graph Protocol based Safari extension for iOS, iPadOS & MacOS devices. The extension uses the metadata protocol of website to show a quick glance of what the website consists of.
The above given is an example of Github web, the extension works on all websites which follow Open Graph Meta Protocol.
How to use InfoWind ❓
- Run the app on your device
- Go to Settings -> Safari -> Extensions -> InfoWind -> Enable It
- Now you are ready to use it 🚀
- Go to Safari and open any website and click on extension in toolbar and select infowind
- Tada its there 🤭
How InfoWind works ⚙️
- InfoWind uses the Open Meta Graph protocol to show info of your website on the extension.
- For those who dont know Open Meta Graph Protocol do check this out!
Languages Used 📒
- This aplication is made using Apple’s basic iOS extension development lecture.
- You can learn how to develop a basic extension for any iOS/iPadOS/MacOS Applications using this project.
- InfoWind is available under the MIT License. See the License for more info