An open-source, native macOS app to interact with Ollama models.
Ollamac requires macOS 14 or later to operate. Additionally, you must have the Ollama system set up on your Mac with at least one Ollama model downloaded and ready for interaction.
You can download the latest version of Ollamac from the releases page.
- Open-source: You can access and help improve Ollamac’s code.
- Built for macOS: Ollamac runs smoothly and quickly on macOS.
- All Model Support: Ollamac is compatible with every Ollama model.
- Easy to use: The simple design makes interacting with Ollama models easy.
- Chat saving: It automatically stores your chats on your Mac for safety.
- Real-time chat: Talk without delays, thanks to HTTP streaming.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2023 Kevin Hermawan Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.