MetaWear Swift Combine SDK Beta
Control our wearable sensors on iOS and macOS devices using Combine.
? Inexperienced with CoreBluetooth or C/C++ in Swift? No problem.
☁️ New iCloud-sync recognition of MetaWears across Apple devices
✋ Optional drag-and-drop UI conveniences
- For detailed documentation and comparison to our Bolts SDK, press Control Shift Cmd + D in Xcode. Or use a web version of the docs and interactive tutorial.
- For sample apps, see Streamy (in documentation tutorials) or MetaBase.
- For license and copyright, see LICENSE.md.
Please email us, open an issue, or post on the MetaWear community forum with questions or feedback.
Directories At a Glance
The root directory contains the core objects and type aliases for typical use of the SDK.
- ? Combine — Primary Combine operators used to control MetaWear devices
- ? Cpp Bridging — Swift wrappers around sensors/modules (e.g., gyroscope), commands (e.g., activate iBeacon), and anything else from the C/C++ library
- ? Helpers — Extensions and utilities
? MetaWearSync — iCloud synchronization of device identities
? MetaWearFirmware — Updates device firmware from MetaWear servers
? MetaWearCpp — Underlying C/C++ submodule
? Tests — Run the test host project at ? Sources/Tests/IntegrationTests/. CoreBluetooth does not work in an iOS Simulator.