CodePath IOS PreWork – Tipsy
Tipsy is a tip calculator application for iOS that can split the bill between up to 5 people.
Submitted by: Carson D. Johnson
Time spent: 4 hours spent in total
The following required functionality is complete:
- User can enter a bill amount, choose a tip percentage, and see the tip and total values.
- User can select between tip percentages by sliding to different values on the sliding control and the tip value is updated accordingly
The following optional features are implemented:
- UI animations
- Remembering the bill amount across app restarts (if <10mins)
- Using locale-specific currency and currency thousands separators.
The following additional features are implemented:
- When spliting the total value the total per person, tip per person, and bill per person is divided and shown.
- Added dark mode feature in settings view
Here’s a walkthrough of implemented user stories:
Copyright  [Carson David Johnson] Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.