SWIFT SIDEBAR MENU EXAMPLE
In this project I create a awesome side bar menu for using in my future projects.
- Swift 4+
- Xcode 10+
- Open your terminal in location that you want save the project.
- Clone the repo in this local.
git clone https://github.com/PaoloProdossimoLopes/swift-sidebar-menu-example.git
- Open the file with extension .xcodeproj inside the folder project.
So that you can run the project follow this steps:
- Choose a simulator
- Then click on the COMMAND + R keys or press the ▶︎ (icon at the top of the IDE).
- Add readme
- Add license
- Add contact infos
- Add project
See the open issues for a full list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also simply open an issue with the tag “enhancement”.
Don’t forget to give the project a star! Thanks again!
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request.
The MIT license was used in this project.