Dice app. You can make the die roll at the press of a button or by shaking your phone. With this app in your pocket, you’ll be fully set up to settle any score on the go!
What I Learned during this project
- Creating an app with behaviour and functionality.
- Creating links between the Interface Builder files and code using IBActions and IBOutlets.
- Learning to use comments to annotate code.
- Understanding and use Swift constants and variables.
- Understand and use collection types such as Swift arrays.
- Test and debug your app with the Xcode console.
- Learn about randomisation and how to generate random numbers in Swift.