Funtraveler provides a place for members to share there trips, they could sync the information and co-edit about there scedules with each other.
- With real-time data synchronization to add co-editors, you can invite your friend to edit the itinerary together.
- Integrate the Google Maps in the app, you can search for attractions fast
- Plan the itinerary automatically, a powerful algorithm that helps you calculate the distance and driving time between the attractions. You don’t need to worry about estimating it.
- find the sharing post easily. We have brought together an active community where you can find useful travel experience sharing and comments.
- Used MVC pattern to define different objects with different responsibilities, and the way that objects interact with each other.
- Implemented PusherSwift to perform real-time data synchronization and enable users to co-edit the itinerary together.
- Synchronize data with RESTful APIsㄡ
- Implement the algorithm to rearrange all times in trip schedule.
- Utilized CoreLocation to calculate the distance and driving time between the attractions.
- Apply GoogleMaps SDK to show maps and search for attractions.
- Utilized GMSPolyline to draw custom marker in googleMaps.
- Create custom polaroid composite images with CALayer in AVFoundation.
- Apply two upload methods to upload video with multipart/form-data.
- Utilized video cache to optimize the transfer of video data on a network to improve performance for users.
- Developed readable and maintainable codes in Swift using encapsulation in uiview module.
- Utilized Lottie to display animations.
- Implemented image downloading and caching via Kingfisher.
- Xcode 13.0 or later
- iOS 14.0 or later
- Swift 5
Sally Lin 林翊婷 [email protected]
Copyright (c) 2022 林翊婷｜YITING LIN