A morphing UILabel subclass written in Swift. The .Scale effect mimicked Apple's QuickType animation of iOS 8 in WWDC 2014. New morphing effects are available as Swift extensions.
enum LTMorphingEffect: Int, Printable
.Scale - default
.Sparkle is built on top of QuartzCore.CAEmitterLayer. There's also a SpriteKit powered version here.
- Xcode 9.3
- iOS 8.0+
- Add this line to your Cartfile:
- Read the official instruction
- Install the latest release of CocoaPods:
gem install cocoapods
- Add this line to your Podfile:
- Install the pod:
- Change the class of a label from UILabel to LTMorphingLabel;
- Programmatically set a new String to its text property.
Open the project with Xcode then press command + u.