An AR prototype for intravenous (IV) injection. For Julia Micallef and Matt Chan’s project in CSCI 6520G
This is a scripted wizard of oz prototype, where the location of objects are predetermined. The “Press me” button is used to cycle through the pictures to simulate a system that is automatically able to detect tasks being completed, and whether correctly or incorrectly.
- A high contrast image is used for the main AR component in this prototype. Be sure to make this image as bright as possible, for the AR device to detect
- the AR guides such as the arrow and targets are in a predetermined location, NOT programmed, as this prototype is meant to be in a fixed setting
- a computer running MacOS or Hackintosh to be able to run XCode
- a build device, can be an iPad or iPhone. Preferably one with a LiDAR scanner
- the image for the image detection to work. Can be on a screen or printed out