iOS App Design Pattern(MVC) and Code Structuring
What you will learn
- How to programmatically change UI elements such as Labels and Buttons.
- What is a design pattern and how is it used in programming.
- How to use the Model-View-Controller or MVC pattern for app development.
- Learn about Swift Structures how to instantiate a struct instance.
- Understand the difference between value types and reference types.
- Learn about Swift Classes and creating Objects.
- Compare Swift Classes with Swift Structs and know when to use which.
- Learn about Object Oriented Programming.
- How to refactor code and stay organised.
This is a companion project to The App Brewery’s Complete App Development Bootcamp, check out the full course at www.appbrewery.co