Label color changer
TODO:// The app will change the color of the label from balck to oragne
TODO:// Add the URL to your animated app walk-though
gif in the image tag below. Make sure the gif actually renders and animates when viewing this README. (☝️ Remove this paragraph after after adding gif)
TODO:// In the User stories section below, add an
x between the
-[ ] like this
- [x] for any user story you complete. (☝️ Remove this paragraph after after checking off user stories)
Required User Stories
- 1. User sees custom text in a label!
- 2. User see’s custom background color.
- 3. User can tap a button to change the text color of the label.
Optional User Stories
- 1. User can tap a button to change the color of the background view.
- 2. User can tap a button to change the text string of the label – Goodbye 👋.
- 3. User can tap on the background view to reset all views to default settings.
- 4. User can update the label text with custom text entered into the text field.
- a. User can enter text into a text field using the keyboard.
- b. User can tap the “Change text string” button to update the label with the text from the text field.
- c. If the text field is empty, update label with default text string.
- d. The keyboard is dismissed after the button has been tapped.