App shows you collections of TV streaming and other movies. Movies app written in Swift 5 using the Custom API created on the Mocky website. App built using the MVVM architecture and 100% programmatic UI (No Storyboard).
Table of Contents
- App shows you collections of TV streaming and other movies.
- Layout created using a UICollectionviewCompositionalLayout.
- Project was completed using 100% programmatic UI (No Storyboard).
- App built using the MVVM architecture.
- This app includes descriptions for each movie as well as trailers and the movie’s rating.
- Movie also contains movies that are from paid apps such as Netflix.
- It also features the best movies that refresh weekly so you can choose and watch the latest movies that have the best ratings.
- User can view movie details by tapping on a cell.
- All images are cached uising SDWebImage cocoapod.
- Movie details page contain backdrop and poster image, overview, duration and other relevant information.
- User can view trailer of a particular movie in the youtube app or a web browser.
- Refresh API data – trailer ulr, description, comments, rating for each movie.
|1||SwiftLint||A tool to enforce Swift style and conventions. SwiftLint enforces the style guide rules that are generally accepted by the Swift community.|
|2||SwiftGen||SwiftGen is a tool to automatically generate Swift code for resources of your projects (like images, localised strings, etc), to make them type-safe to use.|
|3||SDWebImage||This library provides an async image downloader with cache support.|
|4||SnapKit||SnapKit is a DSL allows building constraints with minimal amounts of code while ensuring they are easy to read and understand.|