⚫️ One Dark Theme (for Xcode)
This is a port of xcode-one-dark
Swift Package Manager (Easiest way – Recommended)
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/JohnSundell/XcodeTheme.git cd OneDarkTheme swift run
Under the hood it will install Fira Code font too.
- (Optional) Remove the cloned project
cd .. rm -rf XcodeTheme
- Download Fira Code
- Add the fonts from
ttffolder into your
- Download and uncompress
FontAndColorThemesdon’t exist, just create them.
- Open Xcode
- Close it if it was already opened then open it again.
- Go to Preferences -> Themes
- Bojan Dimovski, for making a nice theme accessible for the iOS community.
- John Sundell, because thanks to his libraries and its own theme, made this great installation process easier.