Pineapple for Xcode
Open-source extension for Xcode that enhances development on Apple platforms with OpenAI’s ChatGPT functionalities.
Make sure you are using
Xcode Version 14.3 (14E222b) or newer. The project is
macOS App requires
- Clone this Repository
- Open the Xcode Project, go to the Project Targets, and update the
Signing & Capabilitieswith your own
- you shouldn’t need a
Provisioning Profileto run the extension locally.
- Make sure you run the
Pineapple for XcodemacOS target first, and add your OpenAI API Key
- To debug the extension, run the
Pineappleextension target, and a new instance of Xcode will open with the extension enabled.
Refer to our Docs to learn how to use this extension.
⚠️ If the
Pineapple menu is grayed out in Xcode Editor Menu after installing the extension. Quit (
cmd+Q) and Reopen Xcode.
Mac App UI
- Add/Remove OpenAPI Key
- Store API Key securely with Apple’s Keychain
- Add GPT customizations (Model, Max Tokens, Temperature, etc)
- Add a loading state while executing a command
- Refactor Selected Code
- Shorten Selected Code
- Generate Code from current single-line comment
- Generate Code from selected multi-line comments
- Document Selected Code
- Find Potential Bugs in Selected Code
- Fully Support Swift, SwiftUI, Obj-C, Obj-C++, C, C++
Any contributions you make will benefit everybody else and are greatly appreciated 🍍.
Please try to create bug reports that are:
Reproducible. Include steps to reproduce the problem. Specific. Include as much detail as possible: which version, what environment, etc. Unique. Do not duplicate existing opened issues. Scoped to a Single Bug. One bug per report. Please adhere to this project’s code of conduct.
Reach out to us at one of the following places:
- Discord Server
- The email which is located in our GitHub Profile
This project is licensed under the AGPL-3.0 license.
See LICENSE for more information.
Thanks for dec0dOS for the README template.
The Pineapple logo, and Dhamova logo are a registered trademark of Dhamova Innovations Inc.